пятница, 7 декабря 2012 г.

The Little SLeeping Forest Live show.


Yey! This summer my guys and I had the little show in our Hometown. And great part of it is on-line already. Records of “Symphony of Shi” and “Sai [サイ]” were released before − at May of 4th 2012. On our MySpace page and VK community.
But in this Live we had a totally new track − “Shadow in the Darkness”. This song is the only one written in Russian. I created lyrics and most of music part when I was living in Los Angeles. I was sitting in the dark near the pool and these words just appeared in my mind.
And another one premiere of this show was “Sumairu [スマイル]”. Released earlier only as instrumental track. But on our YouTube channel you can find the full version of this song.

Enjoy *^____^*




S. Jackman

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий