понедельник, 25 ноября 2013 г.

Little Game, Sweetness, Fear of SLeeping Forest.


At last my inspiration 'n' little bit time came back to me. And I gonna share with you some things all around our debut pv. It took us about a month to be ready for shooting. We’ve even made a demo of Little Game :)
And over a few months it took to recover a soul balance and realize all this stuff. It hard to explain why it's going like that this time. Maybe because it all happened in between recordings which require soul resources too) Especially if you are a mad perfectionist) Whatever)

The idea of Little Game video belongs to Ryo. I think 90 % of it − definitely. He’s a terrorist! Every time I or Yokai try to offer something happens a big scandal. It's really a crazy thing! When it goes around a specific creative things Ryo becomes a big rude monster. He can eat you alive and notice it the next day only. Well, I'm a hero – I'm still working with him =) Anyway, one day the wars around pv were over) 




Chinese Earl: Slaves! Come here!


The Earl is lording all over )))




 We made arrangements about a place for shooting and got ready. But it canceled for some objective reasons. We had to wait one more day. But we were not just seating still on that “lost” day – we had a big photo shoot and it was very funny)
On day # 2 PV shooting has happened. Gm, it was fast, really-really fast! XD I think, we deserve to be on The Guinness Book of Records!))) Because we shot this video for 2 and a half hours!!!

*as for me, those were the longest 2.30 hours in my life... but kind of fun)


 S. Jackman

Ryo is trying to figure out where are staff members...


On the beginning...))

         

May the Force be with us!

The Dark Side =^ ◡ ^=


 Hakushaku-sama is contemplating about smth...))

...and still do))


My moment of silence (=^‥^=) 


Cleaning the sd cards... Yeap, Doru loves Total Commander ^__^

Tired of waiting Ryo... 

Guys are stealing 18th century furniture ( ◡‿◡ *) 


Magic stairs =)



Gaggle of gophers XD 

Granny-san))) 



Сurious Doru-Rabbit (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) 



Naruto and MetoOool!!! 

Moment of Rabbits' Education)))

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий