четверг, 23 октября 2014 г.

SLeeping Forest. EP "SHI/し". Recording Diaries (part I).


 Every time recording is a big journey for every member of SLForest (sometime not for members only!). All around are
crazy and stressful.
Well, no one SLF recording is going without some accidents. I have no idea is it good or bad. But even from this point the process may be fun) Especially, when recording and mastering is over and you can breathe again XD
As for me personally – I can't judge myself, 'cause I hear everything (maybe too much...), all nuances and I like not all the stuff. But the only way for me is just to listen to right or wrong the vocal is technically. Yeap, I'm nerd btw XD



And about Shi: we have big plans for it. We have improved our sound a little. But it’s still SLeeping Forest and Neo-Gothic) Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it =)

New rec updates are coming soon) Stay in touch =))

S. Jackman

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий